Every month, you'll receive a newsletter that's loaded with all kinds of information that you can use as a mom, a woman, and a business professional! I collaborate with local business owners to bring you tips on topics like how to prep your skin for the next season, or winterizing your home to keep your family safe, plus so much more! I also share upcoming themed photography sessions, ideas on how to celebrate your family, and other topics of interest.
To do so, please fill out the following form:
I understand I'm signing up for a free newsletter from Honey Bee Photography. I know that I can cancel my subscription at any time. Please enjoy some recent Studio 6.0 photographs by Megan Martineau.
Studio sessions are making a huge comeback. Gone are the stiffly posed studio looks. This is Studio 6.0!
The benefits of choosing Studio 6.0 sessions
• It’s a controlled environment
o Kids can’t run too far
o The lighting is consistent
o At my home studio or I can set up in your home
• Instead of wet grass, bugs, mud, and heat, you’ll be in air conditioning
• It’s easier for
o People with mobility issues
o People with young children
o People with outdoor allergies
o Changing outfits
• Time sensitive
o Less time prepping for the session
o Sessions are about :45 for a family of up to 4 members
This includes brief breaks for young kids
o We do a Zoom session to choose your favorite photographs
You’ll have around 25 photographs to choose from
• Approximately 10 subjects can fit in my studio sessions o Depends on the background
You’ll have so much fun! We’ll do a Zoom session shortly after your photography session to go over your photographs. You’ll choose your very favorites. Pricing is simplified with Studio 6.0 Sessions.
• There is a $100 session fee.
• Digital files, retouched, are $100 each, and come with a 5x7 fine art print.
• There is a minimum purchase of $500. How we set up your session.
• We’ll discuss outfits that coordinate with the area in which you’ll be displaying your photographs.
• We’ll talk about hair and makeup; I work with a wonderful MUHA
• We’ll talk briefly about your family and how you want to be photographed.
• We’ll briefly discuss any props that you may want to incorporate into your photographs.
• This phone call lasts for about a half hour. You’ll receive a follow-up phone call the day before your session to confirm and answer any questions.
Recommended subjects for Studio 6.0 sessions
• Families with younger children
• Older couples celebrating a milestone wedding anniversary
• Businesspeople who want traditional headshots
• Women who want a Lifestyle Pin-up session